Penny Lee, DNP, FNP-C
Undergraduate College and Degree:
Glendale Community College - Associates Degree in Nursing 2002
Grand Canyon University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2005
Grand Canyon University - Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner 2012
Grand Canyon University - Doctorate of Nursing, 2018
Board Certified: Yes
Professional Memberships: American Association of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Association, and National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Recognition: Member of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society since 2012
Interests: Hiking, reading, camping, traveling
Family: Married with three children
Office Locations: North Scottsdale, South Scottsdale
1) Favorite quote: Romans 8:28.
2) Favorite place to travel: My favorite place to travel is San Francisco.
3) Favorite book/movie: My favorite book is “Feathers from a Mother’s Nest”.
4) Interests other than medicine: Hiking/Camping and Reading.
5) Favorite part of your professional day: My favorite part of my day is spending time with the children that grace us with their presence each day.